2014 was a great year at the Villas at Poipu Kai, especially here on the blog. I’ve loved sharing our suggestions for planning a perfect Kauai vacation with you in hopes that your time here on the Garden Island is memorable. As your friendly Poipu Beach Seal, I’d like to hear from you. How can I help you plan your family vacation just right? What resources do you need in planning your perfect destination wedding on Kauai? Please, email my friend Jessica at email@example.com and we’ll work together to make sure we’re writing about topics that matter to you. Hope to hear from you soon!
In case you’re new to the blog, here are a few favorite posts from this past year:
- Wondering where to rent a tux, book a reception center, hire a musician, or find a wedding videographer or photographer? We’ve got you covered.
- Bringing the entire family to Kauai? We have the perfect activity for you. And it’s free!
- Want to learn how to surf? Here is an option for one person or the whole family.
- Hungry? Think ice cream, burgers, or a gourmet spread we’ve got suggestions for each. Go local! Book a culinary tour or visit the Farmer’s Markets and be surprised!
- Spending Thanksgiving or Christmas on Kauai? These restaurants make meal planning a cinch.
- Wondering which beach to visit? Our beach reviews provide you with all you need to make an informed decision.