Hawaii has been one of your dream destinations and finally, you decide to go. We want to help you to plan your perfect trip to Hawaii and enjoy all the activities you can on these incredible islands.
Step 1: Pick your favorite Hawaiian island
This is the most important step because all your planning will depend on what island you choose to have your vacation. These are the most famous islands in Hawaii
- Kauai, the most famous and oldest island in Hawaii. Also, known as the Garden Isle. According to multiple sources it is the most beautiful island, you’ll find vegetation all over the place and one of the best beaches in the world is located here Poipu Beach.
- Maui is the second-largest island. Is well-known for its whale watching and many people admire the incredible sunrise at Haleakala National Park.
- Big Island of Hawaii also known as the Orchid Isle. It is the largest island, as big as the other 3 islands together. You can find 11 of the world’s 13 climate zones.
- Oahu is home to the majority of Hawaii’s diverse population and the biggest city there is Honolulu. It’s the perfect contrast between the ancient and the modern.
Step 2: Decide when to go
FYI: All year long is the best time to visit!
The busiest time of year ranges from November through April. If you’re looking for better deals and less people then take a look at the end of April, May, September, or October.
Step 3: Buy your flight to Hawaii
Thankfully there are a lot of direct flights from the US to Kauai, Maui, Honolulu, and Hawaii Island. Depending on the island you arrive at, you might have to take an inter-island flight to go to another island but it’s an easy flight. If you want to save some money on your tickets we recommend you should book your flight with 2-3 months of anticipation.
Step 4: Choose where to stay
One of the most important decisions on any trip. Thanks to their popularity, Hawaii has a lot of accommodations for every budget. These are some options:
- Hotels: There are a lot of traditional and modern hotels all over Hawaii at different prices.
- Camping: Most sites require prior reservations and planning in advance but you’ll enjoy beautiful landscapes, hiking trails, beaches, state parks.
- Resorts: If you want to relax in a luxury place with all-inclusive, this is the best choice for you. We have a place to stay in Kauai Hawaii.
We’re biased, but If you choose Kauai as your island destination (you should) then we would love to host.
Villas at Poipu Kai. Here at our resort you will find 4 types of villas depending on your request. They will offer a lot of indoor and outdoor activities like scuba diving, Hawaiian surfing adventures, snorkeling, exercise facilities, tennis courts, pools, and a lot more.